Join a Group Leaders Meeting
8:00pm Eastern Time
First Monday of Each Month
In January 2017 I notified the board of directors that I was developing a website designed to aid in council communications. At that time I was unclear in my own thinking exactly what I proposed to do with it other than host an email address on the domain, but I did purchase the domain, ashicor.org, and put up a rudimentary home page with very little content.
- Maintenance of the council roster was more than important; it was crucial. The legitimacy of ASHI's elections was dependent on it.
- The method in use was impractical and, as a result, was failing.
- All the data should be housed in one central database.
- Data should be updated in real time and accessible immediately by all people with a need for the information.
- Data should be entered by the person closest to the information.
- There should be incentives and reminders for people to enter data.
- There should be methods for confirming the integrity of the data.
- Maintain its own membership roster
- New members could join
- Members could maintain their own demographic information
- Chapter could collect dues
- Communicate with its members
- Assign council representative(s)
- Submit its annual viability report